Real Ale has been pushing the limit with their limited-release and cask beers, and we decided that it would be amazing if we could do an all-cask beer dinner with some of their most incredible beers. Here’s what we’ll be serving:
- Cold boiled Gulf Crab and country ham paired with cask of the Real Ale “15th Anniversary Ale” Russian Imperial Stout, 10.2% ABV
- Spicy local winter greens and a scotch egg with HP viniagrette paired with cask of the Real Ale porter, hopped with “Falconer’s Flight” hops, 6.2% ABV
- Curried Gulf Fish and Chips paired with cask of the Real Ale dry-hopped Extra Special Bitter (ESB), 5.2% ABV
- House-made Bangers and Mash paired with cask of 2011 vintage Sisyphus Barleywine, 11.2% ABV
- Cranachan with whipped cream, whiskey, and fresh fruit
Menu subject to change due to availability and discretion.
As with all of our ticketed dinners, this event WILL SELL OUT! Get your tickets as soon as possible. [BUY TICKETS HERE!]
- Tickets are $80 a person including tax and gratuity. Sorry, we are not able to offer any discounted tickets to this event.
- Yes, gratuity and tax ARE included in the price of the ticket. Once you buy your ticket, there’s nothing more to worry about!
- Yes, you MAY purchase tickets in person at Down House. Just stop by and let our staff know that you’d like to purchase tickets to Cask-apalooza!
- Yes, you may request to sit with your friends. Let us know any preferred seating arrangements via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes, we can offer vegetarian (or pescetarian) alternatives. Sorry, we won’t be able to accomodate vegan diets. Please make sure to let us know any dietary restrictions at the time of ticket purchase. email@example.com